Sunday, December 28, 2008

That baby's gonna get me arrested


Michael Jr loves "Thomas and friends." if you don't know, which i am sure you don't. it is a kids show about stupid toy trains that don't do anything, but George Carlin narrates thier lives on the island of Sodor.
I want to take a little detour and talk about thomas for a second.
The trains are alive...well they talk. and they do things together and learn lessons, but they still have drivers...I don't understand why they need a driver if they talk, and why the driver allows the trains to just go off and have whatever misadventure they are destin to have that day in order to teach the lesson.
ANYWAY
michael's favorite train on the show is Percy.

Before I knew about this I thought he was saying something else. He is two... he can't enunciate that well...I am not going to say anymore...i hope you aren't a moron...

so anyway, at the store one day in line about to check out,
Michael starts to talk about ...Percy
"I want Percy. Mama Percy! Mama Percy in here!" (pointing at a pair of underpants with percy on them.)
The other ppl can't see this...even if they could...it wouldn't matter...he keeps talking about
Percy!
When I don't respond of course he starts to yell and cry about it..
"Percy mommy! I want some! I want it!"
My chest is about to explode. Why won't she just explain to EVERYONE staring and dialing social services on their cell phones?
I don't know, I froze.
The cashier isn't even scanning my shit anymore!
Okay, this didn't actually happen, but it is my worse fear.
It is true that he says Percy like that other word...I just thought I would give you a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment