Sunday, December 28, 2008

What do I do?...I over think 2

What else do I over think?
EVERYTHING
I am seeing a 22 yr old married man. I know he only wants me for sex right, but I have convinced my self that he loves me and we can possibly have a life together.
Why would I do this to myself?
Because I am a woman and we love to complicate EVERYTHING!
I couldn't just appreciate the fact that I had an awesome friend who I also could have NSA sex with...no, I had to twist and turn everything he said into a new meaning that he wants me, and he is going to leave his wife.
THEY NEVER LEAVE THEIR WIVES!
And I know this, but I still pine over him.
I have been waiting for him to call me back for 4 days now.
I know he will eventually, for sex..but I want more...
What a glutton I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment